It is difficult to be in a situation where you are unhappy or unsatisfied, whether it be with your relationships, your career, your appearance, or your sense of self.
You want to make a change. But change can be frightening. Even more so if you are the one to instigate this change. What if you are making a mistake? What if you fail?
And so while you want to move forward, you are paralyzed by fear and uncertainty. You are not alone. Most people have felt this way at some point in their lives. Some continue to feel this way throughout their lives. They don't have to, and you certainly don't have to. Though you might not feel it at the moment:
You Are Capable.
You are Strong.
You are Worthy.
As a Self Development Coach, I will help you:
- Uncover your inner strength
- Develop a sense of purpose
- Develop a sense of personal power
- Complete goals that matter to you
To learn more about life coaches, click here.
As a Relationship Coach, I will help you:
- Understand your current relationships.
- Uncover what you need in a relationship
- Develop communication techniques
- Develop strategies to overcome conflict
To learn more about relationship coaches, click here.
- Coaching services are extended to all residents of Canada and the USA.
- Social Worker services are extended to Quebec residents only. Unfortunately, insurance and state regulations prohibit me from extending these services elsewhere.
- For Quebec Clients- Note that Social Work is included in the Medical Expense Tax Credit. To read more about this, click here.
- In case of an emergency, please contact 911.
- My style is strongly based on the principle of respect. This means that I respect you as a Capable and Strong person. I respect that you are the experts of your life; that you already have the answers and tools within you to overcome the uncertainty.
- My role as a social worker and coach is to draw them out. To provide a judgement-free environment where you can feel safe and supported. To empower and motivate you to move forward.
- Adults (Minimum- 18 years old)
- Elderly (65 +)
- A couple is defined as two people who share a goal that they wish to accomplish together. A couple is therefore not limited to only spouses, and can also include family members, friends, and colleagues.
Purchasing a Session
- Sessions are paid the day of the appointment.
- Sessions are paid in person.
- Cash or Checks accepted